Thursday, April 17, 2014

My Simple Style: Neon and Black


After my a hot date with my main man... I was so full I didn't care about trying hold in my gut.





Outfit Details:
Neon Sweater: Joe Fresh @ JCPenney. A Christmas gift from my husband.
Black Pants: Arizona. +JCPenney... Not sure of the price.
Black Sandals: FREE! My mother had them in a box ready to be taken to the thrift store and I was like, "I don't think so Momma! I can do something with these." Lol.



Instagram shot:
Check out the "ear candy". I bought it on clearance from CharlotteRusse.com for less than $2 :-)


2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute outfit - and I've never considered buying anything neon. It's one of those fashion trends I think will look better on everyone but me! I've got to move past my all black outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I had never thought of wearing neon until I had no choice (lol) since my husband bought it for me, but I love it. I always thought neon colors were more for teens up to early 20's, but I realized it can be dressed maturely.

      Delete